How do you keep track of what a customer has collected from your warehouse or store? What if it’s a partial collection? Do you collect customer signatures on paper? Maybe it’s time to consider sign on glass for goods pickup. Similar to the Nexus Delivery App, the Nexus Pickup App is an mobile App that runs on any IOS or Android device, connected via wifi or mobile network to your Nexus server. It allows your staff to search an order by an order number, invoice number or customer order number. The pickup person can then tick the items that he/she picks up, and provide a digital signature. Once submitted, the signed proof of pickup is pushed to the Nexus Document Centre automatically for future search and retrieval. The signed copy can also be printed on the spot for the customer to keep.
This has been requested by many of our Clients. We are at the R&D stage and are committed to delivering this product in the coming months. In essence, it is an App that runs on Android or Apple devices (tablets or smart phones), to be used by your truck drivers. This App is totally integrated into Nexus ERP, allowing for real time delivery management and signature collection.
The App can be downloaded from Google play store or Apple Store. With this App, your driver can
- retrieve his driver’s manifest for a delivery run and all associated invoices onto his device
- be prompted to do a mandatory vehicle check
- note down additional information, optionally take a picture on location
- GPS location of the delivery automatically recorded
- get the customer to tick off the line items of this delivery; should any items be rejected, provide a comment
- get the customer to sign on glass, collecting the signature on the spot
- submit the signed invoice if there’s adequate internet connection or re-submit it when back in coverage
- submitted signed invoice will be archived in Nexus Document Centre
- if desired, Nexus can automatically email the signed invoice to the customer
- a delivery report to show the result of a delivery run, highlighting any line items that have been rejected