How do you keep track of what a customer has collected from your warehouse or store? What if it’s a partial collection? Do you collect customer signatures on paper? Maybe it’s time to consider sign on glass for goods pickup. Similar to the Nexus Delivery App, the Nexus Pickup App is an mobile App that runs on any IOS or Android device, connected via wifi or mobile network to your Nexus server. It allows your staff to search an order by an order number, invoice number or customer order number. The pickup person can then tick the items that he/she picks up, and provide a digital signature. Once submitted, the signed proof of pickup is pushed to the Nexus Document Centre automatically for future search and retrieval. The signed copy can also be printed on the spot for the customer to keep.
It’s hard to imagine even 5 years ago how smart phones would dramatically change our day to day life. It’s a reality now. More and more of us are getting used to the concept of using an App to carry out banking, exercise monitoring, socialising, travel planning and shopping. So don’t leave your customers hanging, make it possible for them to order from you anytime of the day without the need to get to a computer.
Partnered with DaySpringMedia., Nexus ERP is launching the mobile ordering App MySCM+. Below is what you can expect from this App
- Branded to be YOUR app – App name, Look & Feel to match your logo and desired color scheme
- Your customers can download the App directly from Apple Store or Google Play Store for free
- Supports IPads, iPhones, Android based tablets and smartphones
- Highly integrated with Nexus ERP, providing latest customer specific pricing, accounts info and product list
- Easy to use – 2 Clicks to add an item to shopping cart, smart search
- Ability to promote your special offers and announcement
- Instant Sales Order creation in Nexus
- Your customers can be account customers or retail customer who pay in advance online
- Highly customisable
Stocktake is never an easy task, that’s why we continuously find ways to simplify the process for our clients. Nexus ERP Electronic Stocktake module is developed for this purpose. Compared to traditional pen and paper based stocktake, Eletrconic Stocktake allows a stock counter to walk around the warehouse with a mobile device such as a tablet, and optionally a bar code scanner if the goods are bar coded and perform the counting and recording. The counts are recorded on the device against the correct stock codes, which have been listed by location, product groups or through a search. Stocktake counts are submitted electronically and consolidated for review by a manager before being applied to Nexus ERP. A stocktake report will show you the counts submitted by each counter and if there has been any comments made by the counter.