With some of our clients growing their business significantly over the years, the need for a dedicated and sophisticated Warehouse Management System (WMS) has increased considerably. An advanced WMS not only efficiently manages stock locations in a warehouse, allows barcode scanning for Sales Orders picking and Purchase Order receipting, but may also include tracking and routing technologies such as Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) and voice recognition, in order to efficiently control the movement of goods.
Nexus ERP is ahead of the pack again with a Warehouse Management System Interface to support our clients in this front. This interface will utilise the existing Nexus EDI Module, providing the following information exchange with the WMS.
Nexus Export to WMS
- Master Table Full Export – allowing the export of the Master tables, with user defined filters applied
- Incremental Master Table export – allowing master table amendments, deletions and addtions of new records to immediately update the host WMS system
- Pick Slip Export
- Cancelled Sales Order Export
- Purchase Order Export
- Cancelled Purchase Order Export
- Stock Levels Export
- Stock Adjustment Export
Nexus Import from WMS
- Sales Order Picking Results
- Stock Adjustment Import
- Stocktake Result Import
- Purchase Order Receipts Import
Download the WMS interface brochure here.