While moving towards the Nexus 10 release at full speed, we have decided to do a minor release and deliver some of the non-structure-impacting changes first so our clients can benefit from these key enhancements sooner. So, here are the things we are delivering in 9.5 !
- Ability to email any document to any number of your Suppliers’/Debtors’ contacts – you will now be able to specify which contact(s) from your debtors or creditors will get what report from Nexus. You will no longer be limited to using Contact 1 for account, Contact 2 for quotes etc. You will have an interface to set a global rule which applies to all debtors or creditors or set it up individually for a specific debtor or creditor.
- Enhanced Nexus Control Centre – with Nexus 9.5, you will have a set of tools that allow you to group multiple items such as buttons and labels together for positioning, alignment and changing properties such as colors etc.
- Excel exportable Reports – We heard you !!! One of the most requested features in Nexus, is to make it easier to export to Excel. Whilst no doubt many of our existing clients have taken advantage of reports that export to Excel over the years using Forms Report Writer and/or FastReports, many are still using the old text based reports that are difficult to export. We have in excess of 100 FastReport templates that export beautifully to Excel. As part of the upgrade, we will create a dedicated user in Nexus for you to view these templates/reports, so you can choose which reports you would like to adopt as your standard reports in your live system.
- Excel exportable Enquiry result – in addition to making reports exportable to Excel, with Nexus 9.5, we have made changes to a number of enquiry screens so that once you have made your selection, as well as seeing the data in a grid as you currently can, you will also be able to export that data to an Excel spreadsheet. Currently the following programs have been changed to cater for such functionality
– Creditors History Enquiry (APHISENQ)
– Creditors Transaction Enquiry (APTRAENQ)
– Debtors Transaction Enquiry (ARTRAENQ)
– General Ledger Drilldown (GLDRLENQ)
– Employee Pay History (PRHISENQ)
– Sales History Enquiry by Stock Code (SAHISENQ)
- Enhanced Help Content – we are moving towards making the manual content accessible via the help interface. In this release, you should see sections of How To’s, Setups, Running for each module added.
From Nexus 9 to Nexus 9.5, there isn’t any data structure changes, meaning if you haven’t upgraded to Nexus 9, there won’t be any additional cost to going Nexus 9.5 directly; If you are on Nexus 9 already, and would like to get on to 9.5, a small program update will be needed. This would be a minimal effort if you have no modifications, and a small effort if you do. Please click on the below button if you’d like to register your interest for Nexus 9.5.