As an OEM partner with the world leading BI Analytics provider Qlik, ETQ has developed a Nexus Qlik connector with a set of analytics built across sales, purchases, general ledger and payroll. Interested to bring your ERP data to life, and learn about the business story behind the numbers? Then go no further than Nexus Qlik Analytics. You will find the experience truly magical! Get in touch with us today for a demo.
How do you keep track of what a customer has collected from your warehouse or store? What if it’s a partial collection? Do you collect customer signatures on paper? Maybe it’s time to consider sign on glass for goods pickup. Similar to the Nexus Delivery App, the Nexus Pickup App is an mobile App that runs on any IOS or Android device, connected via wifi or mobile network to your Nexus server. It allows your staff to search an order by an order number, invoice number or customer order number. The pickup person can then tick the items that he/she picks up, and provide a digital signature. Once submitted, the signed proof of pickup is pushed to the Nexus Document Centre automatically for future search and retrieval. The signed copy can also be printed on the spot for the customer to keep.
If you deliver goods to your customers, you will know how important it is to keep the truck weights and volumes under control. Ideally you should know in advance exactly how many deliveries you can fit onto that one truck before you start loading, and whether there is a need to allocate some of the goods to other trucks. Nexus ERP Truck Management feature gives you that assurance.
With this feature, you can set up each truck with the maximum allowable loaded weight and volume. Your warehouse manager can then allocate deliveries to individual trucks for a selected delivery date and delivery run or multiple runs. you will be alerted if the maximum capacity of the truck is reached, allowing you to make any necessary adjustments.
If desired, a driver’s manifest can be automatically produced for the selected truck rather than the delivery run. Delivery weight and volume details by date, run and truck are recorded in the system for reporting purposes. Needless to say, those details are vital information when it comes to insurance claims.
With some of our clients growing their business significantly over the years, the need for a dedicated and sophisticated Warehouse Management System (WMS) has increased considerably. An advanced WMS not only efficiently manages stock locations in a warehouse, allows barcode scanning for Sales Orders picking and Purchase Order receipting, but may also include tracking and routing technologies such as Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) and voice recognition, in order to efficiently control the movement of goods.
Nexus ERP is ahead of the pack again with a Warehouse Management System Interface to support our clients in this front. This interface will utilise the existing Nexus EDI Module, providing the following information exchange with the WMS.
Nexus Export to WMS
- Master Table Full Export – allowing the export of the Master tables, with user defined filters applied
- Incremental Master Table export – allowing master table amendments, deletions and addtions of new records to immediately update the host WMS system
- Pick Slip Export
- Cancelled Sales Order Export
- Purchase Order Export
- Cancelled Purchase Order Export
- Stock Levels Export
- Stock Adjustment Export
Nexus Import from WMS
- Sales Order Picking Results
- Stock Adjustment Import
- Stocktake Result Import
- Purchase Order Receipts Import
Download the WMS interface brochure here.
This has been requested by many of our Clients. We are at the R&D stage and are committed to delivering this product in the coming months. In essence, it is an App that runs on Android or Apple devices (tablets or smart phones), to be used by your truck drivers. This App is totally integrated into Nexus ERP, allowing for real time delivery management and signature collection.
The App can be downloaded from Google play store or Apple Store. With this App, your driver can
- retrieve his driver’s manifest for a delivery run and all associated invoices onto his device
- be prompted to do a mandatory vehicle check
- note down additional information, optionally take a picture on location
- GPS location of the delivery automatically recorded
- get the customer to tick off the line items of this delivery; should any items be rejected, provide a comment
- get the customer to sign on glass, collecting the signature on the spot
- submit the signed invoice if there’s adequate internet connection or re-submit it when back in coverage
- submitted signed invoice will be archived in Nexus Document Centre
- if desired, Nexus can automatically email the signed invoice to the customer
- a delivery report to show the result of a delivery run, highlighting any line items that have been rejected
We know how hard and cumbersome it is to chase payments. That’s why we are introducing the direct debit add-on feature to Nexus ERP. With this add-on, you will be able to set up debtors bank account details, their payment terms, and based on those terms, determine whether your debtors should be debited and the amount to be debited. Nexus then will generate a bank file (ABA file) for the transfer to take place. Once the file is generated, Nexus will handle the receipts, applying the receipts to the outstanding invoices that make up the direct debit amount.
- Payment terms setup
- Transaction retrieval based on due date
- Credit Notes application
- ABA report preview
- Payment receipts application
photo credit: FreeDigitalPhotos.net