As an OEM partner with the world leading BI Analytics provider Qlik, ETQ has developed a Nexus Qlik connector with a set of analytics built across sales, purchases, general ledger and payroll. Interested to bring your ERP data to life, and learn about the business story behind the numbers? Then go no further than Nexus Qlik Analytics. You will find the experience truly magical! Get in touch with us today for a demo.
How do you keep track of what a customer has collected from your warehouse or store? What if it’s a partial collection? Do you collect customer signatures on paper? Maybe it’s time to consider sign on glass for goods pickup. Similar to the Nexus Delivery App, the Nexus Pickup App is an mobile App that runs on any IOS or Android device, connected via wifi or mobile network to your Nexus server. It allows your staff to search an order by an order number, invoice number or customer order number. The pickup person can then tick the items that he/she picks up, and provide a digital signature. Once submitted, the signed proof of pickup is pushed to the Nexus Document Centre automatically for future search and retrieval. The signed copy can also be printed on the spot for the customer to keep.
MySCM is an iPad application that is specially designed to work with NexusERP, used by your Sales Reps, allowing reps the ability to submit orders in real time into Nexus ERP. Key features
- Offline and online ordering
- Support multiple warehouses
- Support special price in Nexus ERP
- Show specials/product catalog
- Profile Order/Sales Order Entry
- Quote Entry/Quote history enquiry
- Real time retrieval of Stock information
- Real time retrieval of Customer information
- Debtors history enquiry
- Optional : Call Schedule integration
- Optional : Reps’ comments submission
- Optional : Reps’ Price update
While moving towards the Nexus 10 release at full speed, we have decided to do a minor release and deliver some of the non-structure-impacting changes first so our clients can benefit from these key enhancements sooner. So, here are the things we are delivering in 9.5 !
- Ability to email any document to any number of your Suppliers’/Debtors’ contacts – you will now be able to specify which contact(s) from your debtors or creditors will get what report from Nexus. You will no longer be limited to using Contact 1 for account, Contact 2 for quotes etc. You will have an interface to set a global rule which applies to all debtors or creditors or set it up individually for a specific debtor or creditor.
- Enhanced Nexus Control Centre – with Nexus 9.5, you will have a set of tools that allow you to group multiple items such as buttons and labels together for positioning, alignment and changing properties such as colors etc.
- Excel exportable Reports – We heard you !!! One of the most requested features in Nexus, is to make it easier to export to Excel. Whilst no doubt many of our existing clients have taken advantage of reports that export to Excel over the years using Forms Report Writer and/or FastReports, many are still using the old text based reports that are difficult to export. We have in excess of 100 FastReport templates that export beautifully to Excel. As part of the upgrade, we will create a dedicated user in Nexus for you to view these templates/reports, so you can choose which reports you would like to adopt as your standard reports in your live system.
- Excel exportable Enquiry result – in addition to making reports exportable to Excel, with Nexus 9.5, we have made changes to a number of enquiry screens so that once you have made your selection, as well as seeing the data in a grid as you currently can, you will also be able to export that data to an Excel spreadsheet. Currently the following programs have been changed to cater for such functionality
– Creditors History Enquiry (APHISENQ)
– Creditors Transaction Enquiry (APTRAENQ)
– Debtors Transaction Enquiry (ARTRAENQ)
– General Ledger Drilldown (GLDRLENQ)
– Employee Pay History (PRHISENQ)
– Sales History Enquiry by Stock Code (SAHISENQ)
- Enhanced Help Content – we are moving towards making the manual content accessible via the help interface. In this release, you should see sections of How To’s, Setups, Running for each module added.
From Nexus 9 to Nexus 9.5, there isn’t any data structure changes, meaning if you haven’t upgraded to Nexus 9, there won’t be any additional cost to going Nexus 9.5 directly; If you are on Nexus 9 already, and would like to get on to 9.5, a small program update will be needed. This would be a minimal effort if you have no modifications, and a small effort if you do. Please click on the below button if you’d like to register your interest for Nexus 9.5.
If you deliver goods to your customers, you will know how important it is to keep the truck weights and volumes under control. Ideally you should know in advance exactly how many deliveries you can fit onto that one truck before you start loading, and whether there is a need to allocate some of the goods to other trucks. Nexus ERP Truck Management feature gives you that assurance.
With this feature, you can set up each truck with the maximum allowable loaded weight and volume. Your warehouse manager can then allocate deliveries to individual trucks for a selected delivery date and delivery run or multiple runs. you will be alerted if the maximum capacity of the truck is reached, allowing you to make any necessary adjustments.
If desired, a driver’s manifest can be automatically produced for the selected truck rather than the delivery run. Delivery weight and volume details by date, run and truck are recorded in the system for reporting purposes. Needless to say, those details are vital information when it comes to insurance claims.
With some of our clients growing their business significantly over the years, the need for a dedicated and sophisticated Warehouse Management System (WMS) has increased considerably. An advanced WMS not only efficiently manages stock locations in a warehouse, allows barcode scanning for Sales Orders picking and Purchase Order receipting, but may also include tracking and routing technologies such as Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) and voice recognition, in order to efficiently control the movement of goods.
Nexus ERP is ahead of the pack again with a Warehouse Management System Interface to support our clients in this front. This interface will utilise the existing Nexus EDI Module, providing the following information exchange with the WMS.
Nexus Export to WMS
- Master Table Full Export – allowing the export of the Master tables, with user defined filters applied
- Incremental Master Table export – allowing master table amendments, deletions and addtions of new records to immediately update the host WMS system
- Pick Slip Export
- Cancelled Sales Order Export
- Purchase Order Export
- Cancelled Purchase Order Export
- Stock Levels Export
- Stock Adjustment Export
Nexus Import from WMS
- Sales Order Picking Results
- Stock Adjustment Import
- Stocktake Result Import
- Purchase Order Receipts Import
This has been requested by many of our Clients. We are at the R&D stage and are committed to delivering this product in the coming months. In essence, it is an App that runs on Android or Apple devices (tablets or smart phones), to be used by your truck drivers. This App is totally integrated into Nexus ERP, allowing for real time delivery management and signature collection.
The App can be downloaded from Google play store or Apple Store. With this App, your driver can
- retrieve his driver’s manifest for a delivery run and all associated invoices onto his device
- be prompted to do a mandatory vehicle check
- note down additional information, optionally take a picture on location
- GPS location of the delivery automatically recorded
- get the customer to tick off the line items of this delivery; should any items be rejected, provide a comment
- get the customer to sign on glass, collecting the signature on the spot
- submit the signed invoice if there’s adequate internet connection or re-submit it when back in coverage
- submitted signed invoice will be archived in Nexus Document Centre
- if desired, Nexus can automatically email the signed invoice to the customer
- a delivery report to show the result of a delivery run, highlighting any line items that have been rejected
Are you equipped with right set of tools to handle franchise ordering? If you aren’t, you will be missing out on a large chunk of the market or bogged down by the specific process requirements and complexities that a typical franchise contract will impose upon your business.
Nexus ERP is again at the forefront of franchise management. We have a set of tools that can be customised to suit your specific franchise requirements. The tool set include:
- EDI Module for automatic importing of orders and exporting invoices and credit notes
- Contract Management to allow contract pricing to be setup and monitored and mapping of Franchise stock to Nexus stock including Code, Description and Measuring Unit
- Delivery Performance Reporting including estimated and actual delivery times and Chiller and Freezer temperature control for the food business
- Franchise Account Reconciliation and Management
Do you allow next day delivery or even same day delivery for your customers? If so, you would know how critical it is to have enough lead time from the moment your customer places an order, to your picking of the goods and loading the trucks. When the order is taken over the phone, your operators will be able to advise your customer whether same day or next day delivery is possible. However, what about online ordering? Storefront has the answer.
With the new release of Storefront, we have allowed you to set a cut-off time for next day /same day deliveries, so orders placed after the cut-off time will not be given the option for next day /same day delivery. Furthermore, if you have been taking advantage of the Debtor Specific Delivery Runs in Nexus ERP, Storefront will automatically pick up the runs this customer is designated rather than the daily runs. For example, if a Debtor has been set up to be on a Monday and Thursday runs only, and the customer has placed an order via Storefront on Sunday night, as long as it’s before the cut-off time, he will still be able to pick the next Monday delivery; if the order is coming in after the cut-off time, the customer can only pick a delivery date from next Thursday onward.
Images by Stuart Miles from freedigitalphotos.net
It’s hard to imagine even 5 years ago how smart phones would dramatically change our day to day life. It’s a reality now. More and more of us are getting used to the concept of using an App to carry out banking, exercise monitoring, socialising, travel planning and shopping. So don’t leave your customers hanging, make it possible for them to order from you anytime of the day without the need to get to a computer.
Partnered with DaySpringMedia., Nexus ERP is launching the mobile ordering App MySCM+. Below is what you can expect from this App
- Branded to be YOUR app – App name, Look & Feel to match your logo and desired color scheme
- Your customers can download the App directly from Apple Store or Google Play Store for free
- Supports IPads, iPhones, Android based tablets and smartphones
- Highly integrated with Nexus ERP, providing latest customer specific pricing, accounts info and product list
- Easy to use – 2 Clicks to add an item to shopping cart, smart search
- Ability to promote your special offers and announcement
- Instant Sales Order creation in Nexus
- Your customers can be account customers or retail customer who pay in advance online
- Highly customisable